A man and a beaver walk into a bar....

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*The beaver sits at the bar and immediatley starts to pund back on the bottle of whiskey the barkeep sets in front of him.*

*Bean pulls an old soapbox out from behind the bar, probably the one O.Deus and Hippo used to stand on....*

I'd like to have everyones attention please! I have a very omportant announcment to make and it concerns all of you, as well as the general population of New Brunswick.

*Ahem*

I am as of this day officially on

VACATION!!

Please Make the appropriate preparations and be ready for my return. I'm going apeshit in Moncton for a few days, and I don't plan on being sober when I get back. Oh yeah, watch the beaver for me. See you all Monday.

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Deslok said:
What a coincidence, I'll be at the Crystal Palace 8 on Paul street to see the movie "Bewitched". I'll save some popcorn for you.
For the love of God, DO NOT SEE THAT MOVIE!

Closet Racist

Aug 2, 2004
Vortex 4.
Gitch said:
It's the poster showing Nicole Kidman in a short skirt. Goddamn - can anyone think of a better inducement to see a film. What was Tom Cruise thinking?

Her miniskirt obviously doesn't fit into the great pyramid scheme that we call "Scientology"...

iamspenagain

Cymro's Bitch
Jan 1, 1970
The Nast 'Nati, Ohio
Scientologists are always ALL OVER campus. Those annoying yellow coats that they wear no matter how hot it gets, and those stupid stress test machines which can't possibly work, and their stupid attempts to get me to give them my credit card number.

DAMN YOU, SCIENTOLOGY!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Take the tenacity of a Jehovah's Witness, mix in a bit of new age religion, throw in millions of dollars and one bad science fiction author, and you have Scientology. The worst plague to hit the planet since AIDS.