Dexter

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
I just finished watching season 2 of this show and I'm completely hooked on it. The writing is spectacular, the acting just as good.

It's hard to put the show in just one category. It's creepy, funny, sweet, all of these things together.

For those of you who don't know, the show is about a man named Dexter Morgan, who is a forensic blood analyst for the Miami PD. Unbeknown to his colleagues and family/friends he's also a serial killer in his free time. He uses his position to track down people who have committed heinous crimes and somehow escaped justice, and "takes care of them" himself.

Both season 1 and 2 have an overreaching arc that ties up at the end of the seasons. Each season is devoted to one major arc, as well as four or five minor arcs that stretch out over both seasons so far.

So if anyone is looking for a new show to watch, I highly recommend it. I think you guys here would really enjoy it as we all seem to enjoy shows with great writing and characters.

Jun 13, 2006
Ahhh, gotcha now.

Well, enjoy the first season, it's really good. I have to say though, as good as it is, it pales in comparison to the second half of season 2.
Did you have to become a serial killer to get the DVDs? :stabbed:

Brikar

The Dude
Jan 1, 1970
Massachusetts
I've heard a lot of good things about this show. People at work rave about it. This one and "The Wire" are two that I'm looking to check out in the near future.