It's Been Too Long

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Bean walks into the bar and looks around. Seems everybody forgot to tell him the beaver has been passed out at the bar for three weeks. He walks up to the sad looking little "rug with a tail" and pokes him in the back of the head.*

"Barkeep, I'll have whatever you've got back there.. as long as it's Tequila."

Stag

It's me again
Jan 1, 1970
Florida
*Stag walks infrom the backdoor, dusting off dust and debris from his shoulders*

"Damn, I passed out in the alley for awhile, what's going on Bean? Hey is the buck toothed varmint ok? He seems a little out of it."

*Stag peers in the mirror hanging over the backbar, sees that he is a little cleaner - gestures at the barkeep*

"Barkeep, let me get a shot of what my friend is drinking and a glass of something frosty with a little paper umbrella in it"

*Turning to Bean*

"So, Bean, how's the itchies?"

Sirgets

AKA SIRGETS
Jan 1, 1970
CANADA EH!
*Sirgets steps into the bar, noticing that the bar has more then just the carpet with a tail in it .....bellies up to the bar*

"Whats up guys"

"Where are all the bitchs and ho's at"

*Sirgets grabs one of cujo's bottle's of Tequilla stashed in his secret spot and takes the bowl of lemons away from in front of the dorment carpet*

G

•Daxie walks into the bar and trips over the rug with a tail•

"What the heck??? when did we get a bear-skin ru.... um, oh.... I mean beaver-skin rug?"

•Dax looks around and spots Bean with her favorite drink•

"Hey honey :D share some of that tokillya?"

•Keeps a leary eye on the beaver waiting to see if it moves. Noting that there is no movement coming from the rodent, looks at Bean and says•

"I think it's dead Jim."

•licks salt off the back of her hand, gulps down drink, sucks lime and bangs glass on the bar•

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Bean, more than happy to share his booze (it's really more of Cujo's "lost stash" anyways) poors a few shots for Dax, and one really big shot (well, a glass really) for himself. He bangs it back and looks at the beaver curiously*

Hey barkeep, pass me a pool cue.

*Barkeep passes Bean the cue as Bean starts to poke the lifeless beaver with it.*

Wake up ya little shit.. If I'm gonna be drunk, YOU'RE gonna be drunker..

G

Lens! Hey baby! •gives Lens a hug• Missed you!

•Dax slams back her drinks and watches as Bean pokes the still non-moving rug•

Barkeep! Give me a shovel so's we can burry that thing before it stinks up the place

•Barkeep goes off to the back to "dig up" a shovel (pun intened) while Dax grabs bottle and slams down a few more shots and lights a cigarette•

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
*Cymro walks into the bar, sit's down, start's to roll a special, and orders 5 pints*

Yo, barkeep man, got a piece of paper?

*Cymro makes a roach, sparks it up, and smokes up the motherfucker himself, much to The Lensman's dismay*

Hey, I'll give you a talk on the next one, there's no shortage of weed, man.

So, I leave for like 2.5 months and nothing's really happened? How dull....

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*The moment Cymro lights his "special" the Beaver springs to life and starts sniffing the air around him...*

Yeah Cymro, it's been so fucking dull lately, maybe you really are the life of the party around here ;)

G

AW MAN! We don't get to burry the rug?

•slugs Cymro in the arm•

Whacha you have to spark that thing up for? I was so ready to burry that rodent.

•grabs bottle away from Bean and walks off muttering to herself•

Arik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 1, 2010
Originally posted by Cymro@Oct 26 2003, 10:06 AM
So, I leave for like 2.5 months and nothing's really happened? How dull....
Yes. Life has not been interesting 'round here.

So are you back? :D

Cymro

Religious Fanatic
Nov 30, 1999
Shitsville, CF63
Yeah Cymro, it's been so fucking dull lately, maybe you really are the life of the party around here
Oh, that was never in doubt :).

I don't know if I'm back or not, I've had the net back for ages, just haven't been inclined to turn the box on, really, nor have I been home that much, acctually.

Now, let's all get drunk and play ping pong!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
Originally posted by Guest+Oct 28 2003, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 28 2003, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cymro@Oct 27 2003, 03:13 PM

Sure! OK! Who's got the balls? :lol: [/b][/quote]
You know Daxie, it would not suprise me at all if you did :)

G

Originally posted by Bean+Oct 28 2003, 01:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bean @ Oct 28 2003, 01:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guest@Oct 28 2003, 12:24 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cymro
@Oct 27 2003, 03:13 PM

Sure! OK! Who's got the balls? :lol:
You know Daxie, it would not suprise me at all if you did :) [/b][/quote]
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Pencil Monkey

Jan 1, 1970
A tall tree
*a body flies through the door and lands heavily on the floor*

Ouch...fuck that hur...

*looks up*

Oh ... hey guys!

*limps towards the bar...stops...looks at the Beaver*

yea...so... whassup?

G

Originally posted by Bean@Oct 28 2003, 01:00 AM

•Daxie starts singing, but in her drunken state the lyrics come out at random•

"My balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right! I have a ball every night! And everybody comes and comes again! I'VE GOT BIG BALLS! I'VE GOT BIG BALLS! HE'S GOT BIG BALLS! SHE'S GOT BIG BALLS! BUT WE'VE GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL!"

•Daxie falls off table. Sits on floor laughing•

oooops! Bean! More tokillya!

Bean

The Awesome One
Jan 1, 1970
Canada eh!
cheese.com
*Bean, being more than happy to contribute to Daxies drunkeness, lines 10.. nay, 12 shots up in front of Daxie on the floor. However, before Dax can get a single drink down, there's a a brown blur, and the tequila's instatly gone.*

*On a totally unrelated topic, the beaver seems to have dissapeared for the moment...*